PDA

View Full Version : Italian music help needed

4mula1
2006-11-06, 07:09
A couple of years back I picked up a video with a song called "Luce Dei Miei Occhi" by Ustmamo overlayed on it. Cool song, but one which I can't find any references to anywhere. The site that I downloaded the video from shut down.

Anybody in Europe able to help me on this one?

reverber
2006-11-06, 10:28
A couple of years back I picked up a video with a song called "Luce Dei Miei Occhi" by Ustmamo overlayed on it. Cool song, but one which I can't find any references to anywhere. The site that I downloaded the video from shut down.

Anybody in Europe able to help me on this one?

How about a persistent Yank?

"Luce Dei Miei Occhi" would appear to be an Italian movie. The soundtrack includes a track calle "Come Me" by ....Ustmamo. It is also the first track on their album "Tutto Bene." There is a copy for sale on Ebay right this minute. (No, it is not mine).

Cody

4mula1
2006-11-06, 11:01
Thanks, but that's not it. I wish I knew more Italian...it would make finding this a LOT easier. At one time I was able to strip the audio off of the video, but the quality was terrible. If anyone needs a sample I can probably find it or make a new one.

Danguard
2006-11-11, 11:10
Hi, i'm italian, maybe i can help you.
Could you put a link to the sample you have?
I'll try to understand who's the singer/author :)

4mula1
2006-11-11, 17:37
You can find the whole song at http://members.kconline.com/jroesner/audio/Ustmamo.mp3

Hopefully you can identify it for me. Thanks!

Danguard
2006-11-12, 21:58
The song is:
Ustmamò - Schermo Splendente , from the Album "UST" (Virgin, 1996)

Here (http://www.ciube.it/playlists/italia/audio/Ustmamò%20-%20Ust%20-%20Schermo%20splendente.RA) you can find a RA file (awful quality but at least you can listen it :)

Bye!

4mula1
2007-03-31, 07:31
I had to watch Amazon for it and after waiting about four months finally got it. Thanks for the help! I also was surprised that the song as I knew it was only the last half.