PDA

View Full Version : Live365 issue

denispiggott
2006-10-31, 11:44
Hi, Is anyone else having problems with Live365 when connecting via Slimserver (latest version)? I've no problem connecting via Squeezenetwork but the connection just hangs when trying to connect via Server (Internet radio or Favourites menus).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Denis

denispiggott
2006-10-31, 12:03
I should have added that I am having no problem with playlists / music files etc, or non Live365 stations.

brucegrr
2006-10-31, 12:29
I gave up using live365 via slimserver. Way too many login errors. Always works with Squeeze Network.

I do not use Live365 very often. I have fallen in love with Pandora and usually use it.

meanderradio
2006-11-01, 00:29
Hi, Is anyone else having problems with Live365 when connecting via Slimserver (latest version)? I've no problem connecting via Squeezenetwork but the connection just hangs when trying to connect via Server (Internet radio or Favourites menus).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Denis

Hi, Denis,
You can go to the forums to get help at http://forums.live365.com/ and usually someone will chime in with suggestions regarding this issue. Usually connection problems have something to do with firewall settings, popup blockers, or cookies that haven't been deleted. I'm not that familiar with Slimserver, so hopefully another broadcaster or tech person can help you there. There are more than 10,000 stations at Live365, so I hope you don't give up trying to connect.

ramiles
2006-11-03, 21:44
With the upgrade to SlimServer Version: 6.5.0 My Live365 doesn't work - checked all my passwords and log ons and they (passwords) work fine when I go direct the live365 website. My error is a blank screen as soon as I select presets or anything that would require content from live365. Help!!