PDA

View Full Version : slimserver stops after playing 1 song

Swannea
2006-10-12, 07:12
slimserver shuts down after playing 1 song (except when I fast forward in the song by clicking on the progress bar).

Happens with 6.5.0 and 6.5.1, firmware 66. WinXP.
The problem appeared after changing quite a few settings (but no trackstat related settings as far as I can remember).

Eventlog:

Warning: Slim::Music::Info::getCurrentDataStore() is deprecated. Please use Slim::Schema directly.
Backtrace:

frame 0: Slim::Schema::objectForUrl (C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server/Plugins/TrackStat/Storage.pm line 133)
frame 1: Plugins::TrackStat::Storage::objectForUrl (C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server/Plugins/TrackStat/Plugin.pm line 2878)
frame 2: Plugins::TrackStat::Plugin::startTimingNewSong (C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server/Plugins/TrackStat/Plugin.pm line 2570)
frame 3: Plugins::TrackStat::Plugin::openCommand (C:\Program Files\SlimServer\server/Plugins/TrackStat/Plugin.pm line 2811)
frame 4: Plugins::TrackStat::Plugin::commandCallback65 (/PerlApp/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 1640)
frame 5: Slim::Control::Request::notify (/PerlApp/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 753)
frame 6: Slim::Control::Request::checkNotifications (slimserver.pl line 464)
frame 7: main::idle (slimserver.pl line 35)
frame 8: PerlSvc::Startup (perlsvc.pl line 1482)
frame 9: PerlSvc::_startup (slimserver.pl line 0)
frame 10: (eval) (slimserver.pl line 0)

Warning objectForUrl callers - please update to pass named args!

Turning off trackstat solved the problem, but I had it running for months without a glitch and would like to be able to turn it on again.

Any help appreciated.

erland
2006-10-12, 09:13
Turning off trackstat solved the problem, but I had it running for months without a glitch and would like to be able to turn it on again.It looks like you are using an old version of TrackStat. The current TrackStat version (1.29) should solve your problems with slimserver 6.5.0, however it may not work correctly with slimserver 6.5.1. A TrackStat version(1.29.1 or 1.30) compatible with slimserver 6.5.1 will be released in a few hours, I'll just have to verify the latest corrections.

Swannea
2006-10-12, 09:33
The current TrackStat version (1.29) should solve your problems with slimserver 6.5.0

Yep, big thanx for the quick reply (and your essential plugins!)