PDA

View Full Version : Playlist Problem in 6.5.0

socialxray
2006-10-11, 11:54
Upgraded to 6.5 and my playlists do not work anymore. When attempting to edit them via the web interface no tracks are displayed. When attempting to play them the web interface shows zero files, even though the files do contain information.

I do have the following plugins installed: DynamicPlayists, SQLPlaylists, CustomBrowse. I am not sure if these plugins are causing the problem though.

Anybody have any ideas?

socialxray
2006-10-11, 12:09
I disabled DynamicPlaylist, SQLPlaylist, CustomerBrowse plugins but still no tracks in my playlists after restarting SlimServer. The link is there in the web interface but when clicking I get the playlist title but no tracks. SlimeServer still supports the .m3u extention right?

ceejay
2006-10-11, 12:55
(1) try the latest 6.5.1 nightly

(2) do a full clear and rescan of the library

(3) turn on the d_scan debug flag and have a look at the log output when you force a scan. If you have a large library you might want to give yourself a small test version so you can see what's happening more clearly.

HTH

Ceejay

socialxray
2006-10-12, 02:15
Scrapped my 6.5 install and installed 6.5.1 fresh. Still broken but I got some debug doing a "Only Rescan Playlists."

Looks like a failed COMMIT in the database but I am not sure how to resolve this. Here is the debug:

commit ineffective with AutoCommit enabled at Z:\Apps\SlimServer\server\CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 706.
Commmit ineffective while AutoCommit is on at Z:\Apps\SlimServer\server\CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 706.
ERROR: DBD::mysql::db commit failed: Commmit ineffective while AutoCommit is on at Z:\Apps\SlimServer\server\CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 706.

ERROR: Backtrace follows:

Backtrace:

frame 0: Slim::Schema::throw_exception (/PerlApp/DBIx/Class/Schema.pm line 606)
frame 1: DBIx::Class::Schema::txn_do (/PerlApp/Slim/Music/Import.pm line 241)
frame 2: (eval) (/PerlApp/Slim/Music/Import.pm line 233)
frame 3: Slim::Music::Import::setIsScanning (/PerlApp/Slim/Music/Import.pm line 152)
frame 4: Slim::Music::Import::launchScan (/PerlApp/Slim/Control/Commands.pm line 1947)
frame 5: Slim::Control::Commands::wipecacheCommand (/PerlApp/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 1485)
frame 6: (eval) (/PerlApp/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 1485)
frame 7: Slim::Control::Request::execute (/PerlApp/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 774)
frame 8: Slim::Control::Request::executeRequest (slimserver.pl line 959)
frame 9: main::checkDataSource (slimserver.pl line 418)
frame 10: main::init (slimserver.pl line 32)
frame 11: PerlSvc::Startup (perlsvc.pl line 1482)
frame 12: PerlSvc::_startup (slimserver.pl line 0)
frame 13: (eval) (slimserver.pl line 0)

Setup::rescan - initiating scan of type: [rescan]

socialxray
2006-10-12, 21:08
I'm such a dweeb! Forget this thread. I got it figured out.