PDA

View Full Version : Radioio - paid for sound pass, can listen via Squezebox?

sprockett
2006-10-01, 07:04
Hi guys, i really like Radioio, enough that I paid for their sound pass.

Any possibility of using it on my squeezebox?

Right now, im only able to access the 32kbps stream (with ads).

Thanks!!

sprockett
2006-10-01, 07:09
never mind found the solution thanks!!!

gswilder
2006-10-16, 20:06
Just wondering the solution as I am trying to do the same thing. I purchased a premium Radioio soundpass, and want to listen to that on my SB3. How do I change the player, favorites, etc to do this?

Thanks

Greg

pm314
2006-11-09, 18:02
Just wondering the solution as I am trying to do the same thing. I purchased a premium Radioio soundpass, and want to listen to that on my SB3. How do I change the player, favorites, etc to do this?

Thanks

Greg

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I purchased Soundpass and have checked and double checked my userid/password under Server/Internet Radio.....I get Radioio at 128 but still get the ads. Does anyone have ad-free radioio?

Jazz1
2006-11-14, 20:06
Anyone have any thoughts on this? I purchased Soundpass and have checked and double checked my userid/password under Server/Internet Radio.....I get Radioio at 128 but still get the ads. Does anyone have ad-free radioio?

I just joined for ad-free and higher quality. Looks like you are getting the higher quality. My ads stopped. At first I could not get the higher quality. I edited out my user name and password in Slimserver. Put it back in, start and stopped the server. For me it is working. Is 128 the highest rate? Is this "near CD" rate. Just wondering.

jarome
2006-11-14, 20:09
Just be sure to check the high-quality connection