PDA

View Full Version : Ver 6.5 scanning errors

knut
2006-09-29, 02:55
I'm using the latest slimserver version on an XP system, and I can not get a complete scan done. For debugging, I ran
scanner.exe --wipe --d_import
and the attached logfile lists a row of errors.

Should I report this as a bug, or does anybody have some clues as to what causes this?

radish
2006-09-29, 08:33
2006-09-29 11:19:51.7978 ERROR: Error executing 'INSERT INTO years (id) VALUES (?)': DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Duplicate entry '65535' for key 1 at C:\Programfiler\SlimServer\server\CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 771.

I don't know anything specific about the slimserver db schema, but that looks _very_ suspect. Something's certainly screwy, I'd raise a bug and attach the log.

knut
2006-09-29, 11:18
I don't know anything specific about the slimserver db schema, but that looks _very_ suspect. Something's certainly screwy, I'd raise a bug and attach the log.

Thanks for the input. After I posted the message, it occured to me that it might be related to 'strange' characters in MP3 filenames combined with the settings in the "guess tags format", so I will try cleaning up the filenames and see if the problem is still there.

radish
2006-09-29, 13:06
Maybe... the error seems to be while creating a new entry in the Year column, so unless your guess tag formats includes the year it seems a bit unlikely. But I don't really know :)