PDA

View Full Version : Track progress not updating in 6.5

GrahameP
2006-09-27, 07:26
Hi,

Sorry to say I've got a further issue. When playing tracks the progress bar on the player (SB2 or SoftSqueeze 3) will not always keep track with the playback progress - last night I played an album and once track 1 reached about 95% the display stayed static (progress and track details) for the rest of the album. The VU bars did update though. Win2003 SP1.

Cheers,
Grahame.

autopilot
2006-09-28, 06:05
Could this be related to this - http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=27827

Wombat
2006-09-28, 15:50
Hi,

Sorry to say I've got a further issue. When playing tracks the progress bar on the player (SB2 or SoftSqueeze 3) will not always keep track with the playback progress - last night I played an album and once track 1 reached about 95% the display stayed static (progress and track details) for the rest of the album. The VU bars did update though. Win2003 SP1.

Cheers,
Grahame.

I also have this with my SB3. All files are flac. Reported this already in a thread about 6.5beta2 if i remember right. This doesn´t happen always but i found no repeatable situation still.
Pressing "Now Playing" on the remote corrects this but after some albums it happens again.