PDA

View Full Version : coupon?

grimholtz
2006-09-26, 21:04
Hi,

I purchased a SB3 maybe 6 months ago. Now I want to buy another. There was a coupon code I found on the web somewhere at the time, I think it was $20 off, maybe $30 at most. Can't find any coupons now. Anyone now of one? If not, are there any plans for coupons/discounts closer to Christmas time?

Thanks,
grimholtz

aubuti
2006-09-26, 22:25
I don't remember any coupon codes over the past year. You might be thinking of the $100-off-when-you-buy-two deal, which ended back in April or May. And you just missed your chance to get a free SB3 with the purchase of a $2000 Transporter.

grimholtz
2006-09-26, 22:54
Hi aubuti,

I don't remember any coupon codes over the past year.
Just cause you don't remember it, doesn't mean I didn't get it :) I definitely haven't owned my SB3 a year, and got $20 or $30 off by entering a coupon code during checkout. The coupon code WAS NOT advertised by slimdevices; I googled around and found it. That same googling now doesn't come up with anything :(

And you just missed your chance to get a free SB3 with the purchase of a $2000 Transporter.
I know. Not interested in a Transporter at this time.

Thank you. Anyone else know anything about it?

SteveEast
2006-09-27, 08:54
"Live365" was what I used, I believe. No idea whether it's still active.

Steve.

shabbs
2006-09-27, 10:41
I think this is what you are referring to:

Slim Devices Squeezebox
Squeezebox is the easiest way for music lovers to enjoy high quality playback of Live365 streams or their whole digital music collection, stored on their computer, from the comfort of any room. Input your Live365 username and password via Squeezebox web interface to access your favorite streams. Add players in every room and synchronize what you hear throughout your home. The award-winning player is available in five delicious colors. Live365 customers can benefit from $20 discount by entering Live365 in the Promotion Code field when ordering.

How do they know if you are a Live365 customer or not?

Cheers.

SteveEast
2006-09-27, 11:04
How do they know if you are a Live365 customer or not?

Cheers.

They don't :)

Steve.

grimholtz
2006-09-27, 12:00
Yep, that was it... Live365... and I'm not a Live365 customer. Anyway, I just ordered another SB3 (although this time I used a different promotion code, but still got $20 off)

thanks everyone!