PDA

View Full Version : Browse Now Playing Playlist

jonheal
2006-09-12, 04:30
I often use the Add button to string songs together as I listen, and I'll often add four of five songs at a time to play after the one I'm currently listening to. As they play, I'll add more.

When I Browse Playlists, shouldn't I be able to browse the "Now Playing" playlist along with others that have been saved?

I'm using 6.3.1, by the way.

jonheal
2006-09-12, 10:31
I often use the Add button to string songs together as I listen, and I'll often add four of five songs at a time to play after the one I'm currently listening to. As they play, I'll add more.

When I Browse Playlists, shouldn't I be able to browse the "Now Playing" playlist along with others that have been saved?

I'm using 6.3.1, by the way.
It may have sounded like it the way I posed it, but this was not a rhetorical question. Have I missed an existing feature? Am I the only one that would like to be able to browse the list of songs that have been added on-the-fly.

kdf
2006-09-12, 10:41
Quoting jonheal <jonheal.2e18kb1158082501 (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com>:

> It may have sounded like it the way I posed it, but this was not a
> rhetorical question. Have I missed an existing feature? Am I the only
> one that would like to be able to browse the list of songs that have
> been added on-the-fly.

press the now playing button, then the up or down arrows.
-k

jonheal
2006-09-12, 11:00
Quoting jonheal <jonheal.2e18kb1158082501 (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com>:

> It may have sounded like it the way I posed it, but this was not a
> rhetorical question. Have I missed an existing feature? Am I the only
> one that would like to be able to browse the list of songs that have
> been added on-the-fly.

press the now playing button, then the up or down arrows.
-k
Thanks! ;-)