PDA

View Full Version : CmdrTaco review



seanadams
2003-12-04, 11:41
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/12/03/
1538202&mode=thread&tid=141&tid=159&tid=186&tid=188

Mark Palmberg
2003-12-04, 11:52
Not one word about the amazing support available for this device?
That's criminal, as support is one of the shining examples of why you
buy from Slim Devices.*

*Not affiliated with Slim Devices in any way. :)


On Dec 4, 2003, at 12:41 PM, Sean Adams wrote:

>
>
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/12/03/
> 1538202&mode=thread&tid=141&tid=159&tid=186&tid=188
>
>

Kevin Deane-Freeman
2003-12-04, 11:55
What is even MORE shocking....not ONE mention of wishign for a Beowolf cluster
of squeezeboxen...man, you can't even count on the redundancy of slashdot any
more ;)

Quoting Mark Palmberg <palmberg (AT) mac (DOT) com>:

> Not one word about the amazing support available for this device?
> That's criminal, as support is one of the shining examples of why you
> buy from Slim Devices.*
>
> *Not affiliated with Slim Devices in any way. :)
>
>
> On Dec 4, 2003, at 12:41 PM, Sean Adams wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/12/03/
> > 1538202&mode=thread&tid=141&tid=159&tid=186&tid=188
> >
> >

dean
2003-12-04, 12:15
Feel free to post, Slashdot is open to all. :)


On Dec 4, 2003, at 10:52 AM, Mark Palmberg wrote:

> Not one word about the amazing support available for this device?
> That's criminal, as support is one of the shining examples of why you
> buy from Slim Devices.*
>
> *Not affiliated with Slim Devices in any way. :)
>
>
> On Dec 4, 2003, at 12:41 PM, Sean Adams wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/12/03/
>> 1538202&mode=thread&tid=141&tid=159&tid=186&tid=188
>>
>>

Jack Coates
2003-12-04, 13:18
On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 11:15, dean blackketter wrote:
> Feel free to post, Slashdot is open to all. :)
>
>
> On Dec 4, 2003, at 10:52 AM, Mark Palmberg wrote:
....

oh I did, I did :-)
--
Jack at Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture...
************************************************** ********************
* "You guys! Don't use your toothbrushes in experiments!" -- Mom *
************************************************** ********************