View Full Version : Player and playlist doesn't update

jeffluckett
2006-08-28, 17:17
Greetings,

I'm using:
SlimServer Version: 6.5b1 - 9195 - Windows Server 2003 - EN - cp1252
Perl Version: v5.8.7 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

It seems in Fishbone, the playlist and the player UI don't update as a track ends and a new one begins.

In Fishbone, the "progress bar" will update, but not the track info. Also, the playlist doesn't move to the next track that's playing.

I hope I'm not multi-posting this, but I didn't bring anything up similar with a quick search...

bephillips
2006-08-31, 11:58
I just updated to 6.5. I am finding it less stable than 6.3.1, I've crashed it a few times in 24 hrs just fiddling with the settings. I'm serving on a Mac PPC G4 runing OS 10.3.9.

I love the Fishbone skin. It made my eyes hurt until I found the tan color scheme option. Ahh, much better. The sleep function and undock rocks, also like the "play next" button.

I'd like to see the ability to drag and drop in the playlist, as with the Exbrowse3 skin (which seems quite broken in 6.5).

But for now, I'm having the same problem with Fishbone described by jeffluckett: The player and playlist are failing to update, though the progress bar is progressing. Also it seems I can crash Safari by attempting to delete a song from the current playlist. Are we having BetaFun yet? Thanks all!