PDA

View Full Version : Rhapsody Skipping to Next Song (Frequently)

deryl
2006-07-30, 11:09
I am having some real trouble using Rhapsody -- whenever I try to play a song, the player will abruptly skip to the next track before the first is done playing. This is happening pretty frequently, making the Rhapsody feature all but useless.

Wireless signal strength is fine, and I have no buffer problems when I play anything else on my Squeezebox (MP3's, Internet Radio, etc). I am using SlimServer 6.3.1.

This is really frustrating, since I have been waiting for this kind of feature for a long time. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a solution?

Paul Forgey
2006-07-30, 16:27
Happens to me too. Using an SB2.

stevek1006
2006-07-31, 02:13
I am having some real trouble using Rhapsody -- whenever I try to play a song, the player will abruptly skip to the next track before the first is done playing. This is happening pretty frequently, making the Rhapsody feature all but useless.

Wireless signal strength is fine, and I have no buffer problems when I play anything else on my Squeezebox (MP3's, Internet Radio, etc). I am using SlimServer 6.3.1.

This is really frustrating, since I have been waiting for this kind of feature for a long time. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a solution?

Yes, I have the same problem on a wired system. It is an intermitent problem. At least sometimes, if I shut down Rhapsody and restart the problem will go away for a while. But I have not had the time to really analyze it. Running 6.3.1 on WinXP, but the problem was there on 6.3.0 also.

-Steve