PDA

View Full Version : Slimserver/Nokia770 presentation this Thursday in Santa Barbara CA

bklaas
2006-07-18, 14:00
on the off-chance that any of you are both interested and in the area, I will be giving a short presentation plus hands-on on the Nokia 770, Squeezebox/Slimserver, and the Nokia770 skin this Thursday at the Santa Barbara Linux Users Group (SBLUG) meeting.

This isn't a sanctioned Slimdevices or Nokia thing, just me and my geek toys doing a little show-n-tell. I do plan to speak glowingly of both.

If you want to come, send me a PM via this forum and I'll send you directions.

cheers,
#!/ben

Michaelwagner
2006-07-19, 03:23
Bit far for me, but thanks for the offer :-)

BTW, I see it's a bit far for you too. Are you really travelling that far for the Linux meeting or did you happen to be in the area already?

bklaas
2006-07-19, 09:11
Bit far for me, but thanks for the offer :-)

BTW, I see it's a bit far for you too. Are you really travelling that far for the Linux meeting or did you happen to be in the area already?

Once you get to be a man of my immense stature, Linux User Groups offer to fly you places all over the globe, all expenses paid. You may not know, but LUGs have extremely deep pockets. I heard Bill Clinton gets $100K to give a lecture. Chump change.

Alright, I'll come clean. I'm here on business.

#!/ben

Michaelwagner
2006-07-19, 17:28
Once you get to be a man of my immense stature
Don't look that immense in your avatar ...