PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 2006-07-15 build for OSX?

Jungle
2006-07-15, 11:35
I hope it's just me doing something really dumb but since upgrading my 6.5 setup earlier today to the latest nightly, nothing seems to be working. First of all, both my Squeezeboxes started asking for lock codes (and the default values didn't work). That was solved with a factory reset but then I noticed that when I tried on the Squeezeboxes to get to my music via browse, I got as far as 'Artists' and then the screen blacked out.

Trying to access Slimserver via web access on my Mac gives me a really goofed up display, headed with the following string:
Connection: keep-alive Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 18:29:56 GMT Content-Length: 98025 Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Set-Cookie: SlimServer-player=00%3A04%3A20%3A05%3Ab8%3A69; path=/; expires=Sun, 15-Jul-2007 18:29:55 GMT.

Sometimes this is all that shows, other times I get the normal split pane but with no graphics and font sizes/types are all over the place. Before I downgrade to an earlier nightly, has anyone either seen this before or (even better) got any suggestions for resolving it?

I haven't yet reported the above as bugs - want to check it isn't user error first!

Jungle
2006-07-17, 01:40
I hope it's just me doing something really dumb but since upgrading my 6.5 setup earlier today to the latest nightly, nothing seems to be working. First of all, both my Squeezeboxes started asking for lock codes (and the default values didn't work). That was solved with a factory reset but then I noticed that when I tried on the Squeezeboxes to get to my music via browse, I got as far as 'Artists' and then the screen blacked out.

Trying to access Slimserver via web access on my Mac gives me a really goofed up display, headed with the following string:
Connection: keep-alive Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 18:29:56 GMT Content-Length: 98025 Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Set-Cookie: SlimServer-player=00%3A04%3A20%3A05%3Ab8%3A69; path=/; expires=Sun, 15-Jul-2007 18:29:55 GMT.

Sometimes this is all that shows, other times I get the normal split pane but with no graphics and font sizes/types are all over the place. Before I downgrade to an earlier nightly, has anyone either seen this before or (even better) got any suggestions for resolving it?

I haven't yet reported the above as bugs - want to check it isn't user error first!

All now working with last night's build. Still don't know what the problem was but relieved that all is OK again!