PDA

View Full Version : Qnap TS-101 accessories

funkstar
2006-06-19, 12:34
Paul,

Any update on the external SATA case to match the TS-101?

Yes i remember what i said when you first raised the subject, but i didn't have my unit at that point and can now appreciate the quality of the case Qnap have produced :)

Also there was brief talk of it being possible to upgrade the memory in the unit. Is this possible? I could just go and open mine up and remove the plate seperating the drive from the main board, but that would mean no music!

thanks paul.

ps. good holiday?

simonjedrake
2006-06-19, 13:53
Paul
Hope you had a good holiday, you certainly earned it after all the support you gave us setting up the Qnaps.

I am also interested in the above external matching TS-101 case which was discussed many months ago @ 49.99 + vat. One user I recall stating that it would be good if the new power supply unit could run "Both ie 2" Qnaps to save on yet another set of cables & transformer etc.

Paul_B
2006-06-19, 15:14
I'm interested as well is it still likely to happen? I have found the QNAP so useful I now have all my music and files on it. Really need a fault-tolerant solution

ultra238a
2006-06-26, 06:10
Hiya,

Great holiday thanks, spent way to much money on climbing tree's etc (we went to Center Parcs in Nottingham) but we all had a great time.

I'll get an update from Qnap on the external sATA case project.

Thanks

Paul_B
2006-06-26, 10:55
Great news thanks Paul and look forward to an update. My now wife was full of praise when she spent her hen weekend at one

consciouspnm
2006-06-28, 03:38
Count me in when you get details...

Will there be an option to backup to an external disk or is it just for Q-RAID 1

Paul_B
2006-07-11, 07:36
Paul,

Did you get any information from Qnap about the ESATA disk enclosure?

Paul