PDA

View Full Version : New RadioIO Stations - Can they be added to SlimD Picks

JimB
2006-05-04, 23:54
I was wondering if it would be possible to get the new RadioIO stations added to the SlimDevices Picks. It would help some of us users that are using older versions of SS or that dont have SlimNetwork.

thanks!

aubuti
2006-05-05, 06:41
I'm curious: what version of slimserver are you running that the new stations don't show up? I am running 6.5b1 from about a month ago, but I didn't have to do anything special to get the new radioio stations -- they just showed up. I just assumed (wrongly it appears) the same applied to earlier versions.

If they don't show up for you then I can see the convenience of adding them to SD picks. But in the meantime you should still be able to add them to your favorites by using the radio tune-in on the SS web interface. Unless your SS pre-dates that feature.....

JimB
2006-05-05, 10:52
I am using 5.4.1 Its the last stable version that I can use with a certain plugin.

I would be happy to just tune to, lets say, radioIO Dead but I do not know the URL. The normal RadioIO naming convention doesnt seem to apply.

Anyway, just hoping!

aubuti
2006-05-05, 11:05
Have you tried using something like URLSnooper (http://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/urlsnooper/) to tease out the correct URL? radioio channels do seem to be a mix of their standard formats and non-standard formats. Good luck!