PDA

View Full Version : How to always start playlists at track 1?

dborn
2006-04-24, 12:13
The last playing/played song in the playlist seems to be saved somewhere because when I select a saved playlist to play, it always starts at that song (usually the last one since it played through to the end). I would like for playlists to always start at track 1 (same behaviour as with playing an album).

Is there a way to turn this behaviour off?

There is a setting under Server Settings -> Behaviour named "Maintain Client Playlists" and it is set to "Do not remember playlist" but this doesn't seem to be it and doesn't affect the behaviour I am describing.

Thanks,
Daniel

dborn
2006-04-25, 09:03
Nobody else has a problem with this? I don't remember this behaviour in the past. Is this a new feature or a bug?

Thanks,
Daniel

ceepan
2006-04-26, 00:59
Daniel

I get this behaviour. The only way that I have found to reolve it is to start the playlist, then in the brower select the first track in the playlist. It is a bit of a pain, as it can't be done (without a lot of scrolling) using the remote control.

I think that this is a handy feature, but there should be an option which allows the user to decided if they wanto start from the start of the playlist, or resume from the last song played.

Paul

dborn
2006-05-06, 06:45
I found a way to get what I want, I just remove the first line (CURTRACK...) in the file and slimserver doesn't add it back and the playlist always starts at track #1.

Daniel

Kyle
2006-05-06, 07:25
Under Player Settings>Audio try changing Power On Resume to Reset Playlist at Power On.