PDA

View Full Version : Kudos from an old timer

synergicity
2006-03-26, 02:42
I just upgraded my slimp3 to a latest version sb. Wow. And because I bought two, I actually paid less for the sb than I did for the slimp3. I'm looking at the both of them right in front of me right now and am getting a little nostalgic. The slimp3 generated more "wow"s than any other piece of tech gear I have owned. I ended up being responsible for the purchase of 4 additional slimp3 to folks who had a chance to demo my system.

But this new design is just fabulous. The display is so nice and the rest is just classy and understated. I won't get into the sound to avoid falling into the placebo trap, but I must say this sounds almost 8000 times better.

Thank you slimdevices and if anyone wants to buy two original slimp3, one in its unopened original packaging, let me know.

notanatheist
2006-03-27, 00:11
Tempting. I'm sure those old ones would be snapped right up by nearly anyone. I'd be interested in one depending upon your asking price. Surely, even the old Slimp3 has a fair going price on Ebay and the likes.

Skunk
2006-03-27, 00:16
I wish I could buy one as well. They're so Mad Max looking. Alas, I'm poor- but grateful for my SB3 like you :-)

Michaelwagner
2006-03-27, 01:21
if anyone wants to buy two original slimp3, one in its unopened original packaging, let me know.
Where are you?

synergicity
2006-03-29, 19:09
I'm on the north coast of California. I'll take $100 shipped for the unopened one and $80 for the one I've been using for the last couple years.

email me at synergicity (at) gmail (dot) com

First come first serve.