PDA

View Full Version : Can Pandora be used in Europe?

emphyrio
2006-03-23, 14:13
I just started using Pandora & love it! Through their site I found out about the Squeezebox. I'm wondering, Pandora is officially only available to residents of the US. Their check is not very thorough: I was only required to enter any US zip code, and I'm off to enjoy it with their Flash player. But will this work for Pandora on the Squeezebox as well? Or refrased: can Pandora be used in Europe (Netherlands) on the Squeezebox or is this illegal/blocked?

macintoys.nl
2006-03-24, 00:30
I just started using Pandora & love it! Through their site I found out about the Squeezebox. I'm wondering, Pandora is officially only available to residents of the US. Their check is not very thorough: I was only required to enter any US zip code, and I'm off to enjoy it with their Flash player. But will this work for Pandora on the Squeezebox as well? Or refrased: can Pandora be used in Europe (Netherlands) on the Squeezebox or is this illegal/blocked?

Yes, you can; because you use a USA zip code it's not fully legal, but it works fine.

Seineseeker
2006-03-24, 02:56
Whats going to happen at the end of the 3 months when the free trial runs out though?

Craig, James (IT)
2006-03-24, 03:02
> Whats going to happen at the end of the 3 months when the free trial
> runs out though?

Find out at the end of May!
I don't think anyone has given an answer on this yet.

Can anyone who's signed up confirm what forms of payment Pandora takes?

James
--------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.