PDA

View Full Version : "Rock Your World"???

bikerx
2006-03-16, 17:31
Might be newbie question here, but here goes. I've had my Squeezebox 3 since Christmas. I installed SlimServer onto a LinkStation. Ever since the beginning, my Squeezebox has flashed "Free your music" when I have powered it up. Yesterday, I found my Linkstation powered off...not sure why...and my Squeezebox had a garbled screen. I unplugged the Squeezebox and replugged it back in. Now when I turn it on it displays "Rock your world". Can someone explain this? Has my Linkstation been hacked or did something auto-update? I don't have any noticeable differences in anything else, but I'm not one who likes to see network devices change on their own.

Thanks in advance.

andyg
2006-03-16, 18:25
It was probably connecting to SqueezeNetwork. SlimServer says "Free your music" and SN says "Rock your world!" :)

bikerx
2006-03-16, 18:46
Yep...that's what it was. I usually don't leave it logged on to SqueezeNetwork, though. Odd. Probably one of the other folks in the house.

Thanks!

Ptaku
2009-03-02, 11:52
It was probably connecting to SqueezeNetwork. SlimServer says "Free your music" and SN says "Rock your world!" :)

Hello...
Where can I change the welcome text "Rock your world" to something eles, and how I sould do it ?

Thanx

andyg
2009-03-02, 12:08
You can't.