PDA

View Full Version : Pan....do.....ra....is.....up.....

Yannzola
2006-03-05, 01:09
Pandora is up and running on my rig. Very cool theoretically... but currently it's stuttering and halting so bad as to be unlistenable. Any suggested remedies? Running the latest 6.2.2 if thats any help.

)p(
2006-03-05, 02:19
Pandora is up and running on my rig. Very cool theoretically... but currently it's stuttering and halting so bad as to be unlistenable. Any suggested remedies? Running the latest 6.2.2 if thats any help.

Yeah maybe too many new users ;)
It started late last night and this morning its even worse. But I am in Europe, that does not really count :)

peter

Andy
2006-03-05, 02:32
I had the problem also yesterday afternoon, UK time. It is okay today though.

)p(
2006-03-05, 02:53
I had the problem also yesterday afternoon, UK time. It is okay today though.

Its now ok here again too.

peter

Paul Webster
2006-03-05, 02:55
> Running the latest 6.2.2 if thats any help.
Just FYI - but this is a SqueezeNetwork only service (for now at least) and does not use your PC - so the SlimServer version would not be making things worse or better (assuming that SqueezeNetwork also checks firmware levels).

dean
2006-03-05, 08:16
On Mar 5, 2006, at 12:09 AM, Yannzola wrote:
> Pandora is up and running on my rig. Very cool theoretically... but
> currently it's stuttering and halting so bad as to be unlistenable.
When this is happening, does Pandora.com work on your computer?

Yannzola
2006-03-05, 12:08
Good suggestion Dean! Opened up the Pandora web app... same problem. Which led me to look at my wireless traffic for congestion. Yup... that was it. Azureus was running in the background and hogging all my bandwidth... Problem solved. Duh.

dean
2006-03-05, 12:34
Happens to the best of us. I was having similar problems with
bittorrent. Adjusting the limit of the upload bandwidth fixed the
issue for me.

-dean

d_anders
2006-03-05, 14:55

I've got it up and running and working fine. Here's the question...what else do you have running on your network? Vonage? Doing heaving gaming? Hosting a bittorent server?