PDA

View Full Version : Pandora-on-SN

visualkev
2006-03-01, 19:38
The pandora page on my SN shows song info and album art, if avalable. This is very cool, but the album art is chopped off, (only the top 1/3 is showing). It seems to be preempted by the 'My Favorites' section below it. Is it a browser rendering problem? i use Firefox 1.5.0.1 on WinXP sp2

andyg
2006-03-01, 19:46
visualkev wrote:
> The pandora page on my SN shows song info and album art, if avalable.
> This is very cool, but the album art is chopped off, (only the top 1/3
> is showing). It seems to be preempted by the 'My Favorites' section
> below it. Is it a browser rendering problem? i use Firefox 1.5.0.1 on
> WinXP sp2

It's an Ajax issue I haven't solved yet. If you refresh the page or click to a
different page, it will look right. :)

nicketynick
2006-03-02, 13:40
Sorry, I'm confused - I don't seem to have any interface for controlling/observing Pandora via Squeezenetwork - am I totally missing something here? (maybe I'm not seeing a page link?) I use IE6.0 on XP SP2.

cshaida
2006-03-02, 14:59
Once you've signed up for pandora and told sznet you have you should see a new menu choice at the far right of the line with 'home' 'account' etc. (just did this today, was confusing at first)

nicketynick
2006-03-02, 15:06
That's where I am - but don't see anything much other than an FAQ frame, the favorites frame on the bottom, and an apparently non-functional control frame in the top right hand side.

cshaida
2006-03-02, 16:47
just so I understand--you do have a pandora menu choice at the far right when you are on the home screen? And what you were describing was what you see once you choose that menu option? If it helps, what I've got once I take the pandora menu option is a large frame on the top left with pandora faq, a narrow frame top right for squeezebox control and a wide frame across the bottom that relfects my pandora account with my user id etc. It seemed to me that it was a little confusing getting pandora to recognize that I was a sb owner but once it did all the rest just showed up.

nicketynick
2006-03-03, 06:34
That's it exactly, but the squeezebox control frame doesn't seem to be complete. I'm not getting the 'Now Playing' info, and it often says 'Squeezebox is not connected', even though its playing! There seems to be some sort of communication problem between my Squeezebox & SqueezeNetwork.

Jazz1
2008-08-23, 12:40
visualkev wrote:
> The pandora page on my SN shows song info and album art, if avalable.
> This is very cool, but the album art is chopped off, (only the top 1/3
> is showing). It seems to be preempted by the 'My Favorites' section
> below it. Is it a browser rendering problem? i use Firefox 1.5.0.1 on
> WinXP sp2

It's an Ajax issue I haven't solved yet. If you refresh the page or click to a
different page, it will look right. :)

I've tried re-loading (even emptying the browser cache) the page and the album art is still cut off in Safari. Thanks for looking into this. Album art is great to reference while listening.