PDA

View Full Version : ADD Button Behavior

jonheal
2006-02-17, 05:16
I'm playing song "A." While it's playing, I browse around and find song "B." I click the ADD button. While song "A" is still playing, I browse around some more and find song "C." I click the ADD button.

Now, when song "A" is finished, I would expect song "B" to start, but it doesn't. Song "C" starts. Song "B" finally starts after song "C" is finished.

This doesn't seem right.

ceejay
2006-02-17, 07:00
Thats because you can either add at end of list or add next ... I seem to recall that a add-and-hold gets you the latter, which is what you're reporting.

Try a little experimentation, and have a look in the default.map file for clues.

Either that or there's a bug and you're getting the wrong mode!

Ceejay

Patrick Dixon
2006-02-17, 07:02
It also gives you a display message when you add next, or add to end of playlist - so watch what it says!

jonheal
2006-02-17, 07:28
It also gives you a display message when you add next, or add to end of playlist - so watch what it says!
Ahh...

Well, that's a problem because I'm right on the verge of needing glasses, and from where I sit, the screen is kind of blurry blue-green goo.

I have been pushing and holding, so that's probably the problem.

Waaaa! I don't want glasses!!

ModelCitizen
2006-02-17, 08:33
> It also gives you a display message when you add next, or add
> to end of playlist - so watch what it says!

Funny, but I was noticing this morning (whilst building a rather large
Last.fm seed playlist) that sometimes the text displayed and sometimes it
didn't.

Simon

ceejay
2006-02-17, 08:38
Waaaa! I don't wnat glasses!!

So this really was a case of the blind leading the blind!!

Ceejay

Mark Lanctot
2006-02-19, 12:39
Waaaa! I don't want glasses!!

You may want to try the large font, but that also discards some of the text.

The large font is as large as the display can handle. I can read it 10' away without glasses, but at 20' I still need glasses.

Heck, at 20' I can't read the normal-sized text even with glasses. ;-)

jonheal
2006-02-19, 15:45
You may want to try the large font, but that also discards some of the text.

The large font is as large as the display can handle. I can read it 10' away without glasses, but at 20' I still need glasses.

Heck, at 20' I can't read the normal-sized text even with glasses. ;-)
I'll probably eventually swallow my pride and get glasses. In the meantime, I'll just wrinkle up my nose and squint like a mole.

I apologize in advance if I ask any more stupid questions that I could have answered myself if I could just see the display. ;-)