PDA

View Full Version : PublicRadioFan.com Browser Plugin - Is it working for you?

malsbury
2006-01-30, 20:52
I've been working on the installation documentation for the PublicRadioFan.com Browser since there have been a few questions related to it on the forums lately. I have basically compiled information from my own installation, my emails with others while helping them set it up, and old related threads on the forums.

I ask those users who have installed this plugin on their own to share any installation issues that you might have had and how you solved them. Specifically which, if any, missing Perl modules you might have had to add to your system and the specific steps you took in adding them for your OS.

If you are using this plugin I hope you can spare a minute to share your experience, so I can add it to the documentation for future users. If you would like to review the documentation I have assembled so far it is available at:

http://www.malsbury.net/~slim

If you are not currently using the PublicRadioFan.com Browser Plugin, you can also download it from the above link. Itís really worth getting it up and running.

--Tom Malsbury

Mike Anderson
2006-01-30, 21:56
I've been using it for a while now; I enjoy it much, thanks!

Somewhere around here, there's a thread in which I posted my questions (and others' answers) about getting it installed.

malsbury
2006-01-30, 22:00
Somewhere around here, there's a thread in which I posted my questions (and others' answers) about getting it installed.Yeah, I used the info I gave you in that thread and that you confirmed worked for you on XP as the basis for the Windows install instructions. Thanks again.

--Tom Malsbury