PDA

View Full Version : RSS feeds

JKC
2006-01-28, 13:09
Not sure if I am missing something, but I cannot figure out how to get correct RSS feeds into screensaver. I have set RSS feeds as a default screensaver and I have set up some personal news feeds in squeezenetwork settings. The screensaver works fine, but the problem is that I can only get the default news feeds that were originally set up in the system.I cannot get my own news feeds. If I go to SqueezeNetwork>RSS news Ticker, then I can view them,(so I know my squeezebox is connected to squeezenetwork) but I cannot get them into screensaver mode. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Joaquin
2006-12-30, 13:38
Picking up an old thread here.

I have the exact same problem so any tip how to fix this would be nice..

ceejay
2006-12-30, 16:07
Sounds like someone is confused between SqueezeNetwork and Slimserver? These are two different systems, settings in one don't impact settings in the other. Your SB is connected to one or the other.

So which are you having trouble with, and where are you trying to define the RSS feeds?

Ceejay

Joaquin
2006-12-30, 16:43
Oh sorry. Mine is with slimserver, and it's in that I've inserted my own feeds aswell...

BorreBoy
2007-01-14, 04:16
Oh sorry. Mine is with slimserver, and it's in that I've inserted my own feeds aswell...

Doesn't work for me either