PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Squeezenetwork Favorites

Lleo_
2006-01-20, 19:34
I am new to Slimdevices and currently I have one SB3 that is connected through a wireless AP to Squeezenetwork. It works otherwise just fine. I added many radio streams, mainly from Shoutcast, as squeezenetwork favorites.
As I was doing this, I have deleted some and added new ones. After a while I noted the numbering of the favorites is not sequential and they can not be reordered. For example: currently I have favorites on location 2,3,5,6,8,12 and so an. The numbers 1,4,7,9-11 are missing and I can not move items up or to mmake it to reorder.
To delete them all and start fresh seems as the only option, but I have so many (>25) favorites. Maybe that is a problem?

Some import/export option would be nice to be able to easily syncronize between say squeezenetwork and local slimserver...
Thanks for any ideas. Lleo_

KenF
2006-02-04, 07:23
I have the same problem.

I started out with 10-12 favorites, deleted some, and now I have blank spots (1, 4, 6, 8, etc) and cannot reorder them through slimserver.

hoermen
2006-02-06, 11:49
same problem here!

seanadams
2006-02-06, 14:06
Lleo, I've attached your comments to this bug entry which looks to be the same issue:

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2867

If you'd like to be automatically notified when it's fixed, please add yourself to the "CC" list.

KenF
2006-02-07, 17:26
That page indicates the bug is fixed, but it is not fixed for me.

andyg
2006-02-07, 18:52
KenF wrote:
> That page indicates the bug is fixed, but it is not fixed for me.

It's fixed in the development version of SqueezeNetwork. Changes aren't made
immediately in production. Look for the fix in the next couple of days.

-Andy