PDA

View Full Version : Radio Free Colorado...

mbonsack
2006-01-12, 10:48
...is not working in SB. Nor is it a choice in Shoutcast '80s anymore. It has worked intermittently over the last few weeks, but today I can't get it to play even if I paste the .pls URL from their website into the "tune in" area on the slimserver interface. Of course, other Internet stations are playing just fine.

Anyone else have a problem receiving my favorite Internet station?

Claus-DK
2006-01-13, 00:56

I would expect that almost everyone has the same problem.

Since the beginning of this year Gary Burke (Station Manager) has had problems finding an ISP who is able to provide reliable streams for the radio station.

So like you we're many who hope for Gary to find a solution - The sooner the better.

Regards
Claus

JJZolx
2006-01-13, 01:25
...is not working in SB. Nor is it a choice in Shoutcast '80s anymore. It has worked intermittently over the last few weeks, but today I can't get it to play even if I paste the .pls URL from their website into the "tune in" area on the slimserver interface. Of course, other Internet stations are playing just fine.

Works for me with a recent nightly of SlimServer 6.5. I have it set up in my Favorites. I'm listening to 160kbps mp3 right now (Tull, Aqualung - Live in Europe 1978).