PDA

View Full Version : Problems registering with squeezenetwork

MikeSB
2006-01-11, 15:49
I registered with squeezenetwork some time ago but forgot my password. I have just bought a squeezebox and so would now like to start using squeezenetwork.
I went to the home page and clicked on the "forgot your password" link and typed in my email address to get a new password sent.
However I received no email. I have tried doing this a number of times but have received no emails notifying me of my new password.
I also tried creating a new account. Same problem, I have received no activation email.

Is there a problem with squeezenetwork at the moment?

Mike

jep
2006-01-12, 12:06
I experience the same trying to create a new account - no activation email is sent.

Lleo_
2006-01-12, 12:43
As said, I am waiting for the registration email for two days.
Tried two different email addresses, system does not allows to use the same email twice, even if the first time the registration was completed.

Dan Sully
2006-01-12, 17:12
* Lleo_ shaped the electrons to say...

>As said, I am waiting for the registration email for two days.
>Tried two different email addresses, system does not allows to use the
>same email twice, even if the first time the registration was
>completed.

I'll be taking a look at this shortly. Sorry for the inconvience.

-D
--
dd if=/dev/sarcasm of=/dev/clue

carram
2006-01-13, 12:03
Same thing happened to me just got my new SB3 and Registered,got my e-mail OK but when i went back to insert the password the system didn't allow me to logon. tried 3 times with "forgot Password" each time received an e-mail but the system just would not allow log-on.

Carram

Lleo_
2006-01-13, 21:50
I'll be taking a look at this shortly. Sorry for the inconvience.

-D
--
dd if=/dev/sarcasm of=/dev/clue

Thanks -Dan
I have not received the registration email yet. I suppose you can get my email or other needed info from my profile with the forum, please let me know if you need anything else.
Cheers, Lleo_

Lleo_
2006-01-20, 18:47
Got the registration confirmation email and all is well now.
Thanks, Lleo_