PDA

View Full Version : Setting up Browse Artwork

agentsmith
2006-01-02, 02:42
I have all FLAC files and somehow could not embed artwork within the ID2 tags.

I have however been able to save image files seperately with %ARTIST-ALBUM naiming convention, and when browsing the albums the images show up fine.

However, I cant get "Browse Artwork" working, I tried using the %ARTIST-ALBUM and it still did not come out.

How do I get browse artwork working with external JPG files?

kdf
2006-01-02, 04:12
On 2-Jan-06, at 1:42 AM, agentsmith wrote:
>
> How do I get browse artwork working with external JPG files?
>
depends on what server version you are using (problems along the way
post 6.0)
at the very least, you need to do a rescan, possibly even clearing the
library and scan.
-k

agentsmith
2006-01-02, 06:54
On 2-Jan-06, at 1:42 AM, agentsmith wrote:
>
> How do I get browse artwork working with external JPG files?
>
depends on what server version you are using (problems along the way
post 6.0)
at the very least, you need to do a rescan, possibly even clearing the
library and scan.
-k

I am at "SlimServer Version: 6.2.2 - 5333 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252". I did try a rescan with same result.

When I do a browse artwork, the server picks up 4 MP3 albums with embedded artwork. But cannot find the hundreds of JPG files saved in a seperate directory for FLAC albums.

agentsmith
2006-01-04, 06:27
Any Ideas how to browse artwork with FLACS?

I am at "SlimServer Version: 6.2.2 - 5333 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252". I did try a rescan with same result.

When I do a browse artwork, the server picks up 4 MP3 albums with embedded artwork. But cannot find the hundreds of JPG files saved in a seperate directory for FLAC albums.

ezkcdude
2006-01-04, 06:48
I would think you need to put each cover image (for example, cover.jpg) in its respective album folder.

radish
2006-01-04, 07:24
I have individual "folder.jpg" files in each dir and it works fine here (6.2.1, flac & ogg files).