PDA

View Full Version : No titiles in my internet radio playlist



mikelis
2005-12-27, 17:10
I created the following .pls playlist and put it in my playlist directory. when i click in the playlist name (via browse playlist), two entries show up, one with the name of "listen" and the other with the url. i have titles defined for each entry but neither are displayed. this is driving me nuts. i've tried several combinations but can't get the name to display. what's up with this?

[playlist]
PlaylistName=Internet Radio Playlist
File1=http://205.188.215.227:8008/
Title1="S K Y . F M - Modern Jazz"
Length1=-1
File2=http://205.188.215.232:8014/
Title2=S K Y . F M - Classical & Flamenco Guitar
Length2=-1
NumberOfEntries=2
Version=2

Claus-DK
2005-12-28, 03:14
I created the following .pls playlist and put it in my playlist directory. when i click in the playlist name (via browse playlist), two entries show up, one with the name of "listen" and the other with the url. i have titles defined for each entry but neither are displayed. this is driving me nuts. i've tried several combinations but can't get the name to display. what's up with this?

[playlist]
PlaylistName=Internet Radio Playlist
File1=http://205.188.215.227:8008/
Title1="S K Y . F M - Modern Jazz"
Length1=-1
File2=http://205.188.215.232:8014/
Title2=S K Y . F M - Classical & Flamenco Guitar
Length2=-1
NumberOfEntries=2
Version=2

Perhaps you can use one of my playlists to learn from:

The file is named Italy.pls and contains the following:

[playlist]
PlaylistName=Italy

Title1=Radio Campania Network
File1=http://83.98.173.74:7150

Title2=RadioWebStereo
File2=http://83.98.173.74:8080

numberofentries=2


This runs perfectly on my setup - SlimServer 6.2.1 (Linux) & SB3.

Regards
Claus

mikelis
2005-12-28, 13:13
i found that if i put a triling slash after the port number, the name gets taken from what ever comes after the slash. if there is nothing, then the name is displayed as the url. this seems wrong as the url standard requires a slash after a url:port name if i'm not mistaken. anyway, it works now.