PDA

View Full Version : Recommended routers list

autopilot
2005-12-26, 09:12
I know the Squeezebox works better with some routers than others, so could we start a list off? Maybe a sticky on the forums or even part of the Wiki, listing what routers people have tried and thier experiences with it?

Thanks.

ceejay
2005-12-26, 09:15
I know the Squeezebox works better with some routers than others, so could we start a list off? Maybe a sticky on the forums or even part of the Wiki, listing what routers people have tried and thier experiences with it?

Thanks.

like this one?

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?RouterStatus

Ceejay

autopilot
2005-12-26, 09:21
Honestly, i did look! Not sure how i missed it. Delete this thread now if you like.

ceejay
2005-12-26, 10:13
Honestly, i did look! Not sure how i missed it. Delete this thread now if you like.

You probably missed it because there weren't any links pointing to it! You would have had to get to it either by looking in the index or by seeing the forum thread that kicked it off, neither of which is terribly helpful. So I've just added a couple of links into it to make it easier to find in the future.

Ceejay

MrC
2005-12-26, 11:58
There was one link I created, but it is somewhat buried in the Beginners Guide. I find using the Wiki's Search works best.