PDA

View Full Version : SqueezeNetwork website not active

ianjohnson_nz
2005-12-20, 18:08
Hi all

http://www.squeezenetwork.com/ is presently coming up as "page cannot be displayed".

I'm in NZ and can get to www.slimdevices.com ok. I am using the link published on the http://www.slimdevices.com/su_downloads.html page.

Regards, Ian

ianjohnson_nz
2005-12-20, 18:46
Ahh, good things come to those who wait.

It's available again.

Regards, Ian

mbsb2
2005-12-27, 15:41
It seems that SqueezeNetwork has issues in the last several weeks. Not saying that it (and SqueezeBox2 )was perfect before, but I noticed lately that I have more and more problems with it (freezes, can't connect, ... ). No changes in my system configuration. Frustrating, never know will I be able to listen Internet radio or not. My SqueezeBox2 is becoming a very expensive toy.

ianjohnson_nz
2005-12-27, 16:56
It seems that SqueezeNetwork has issues in the last several weeks. Not saying that it (and SqueezeBox2 )was perfect before, but I noticed lately that I have more and more problems with it (freezes, can't connect, ... ). No changes in my system configuration. Frustrating, never know will I be able to listen Internet radio or not. My SqueezeBox2 is becoming a very expensive toy.
You can still listen to Internet radio via SlimServer.

fathom39
2005-12-27, 23:15
... but I noticed lately that I have more and more problems with it (freezes, can't connect, ... )

Me too. And when I try to play a new station, the SB either displays the new station and plays a song from the previous station or immediately reverts to the old station.

ianf
2006-01-04, 15:01
Its 2158GMT and my Squeezebox and my Mac cannot access the SqueezeNetwork,is it down for maintenance or broken?

Dan Sully
2006-01-04, 15:17
* ianf shaped the electrons to say...

>Its 2158GMT and my Squeezebox and my Mac cannot access the
>SqueezeNetwork,is it down for maintenance or broken?

Down for maintenance. Up shortly.

-D
--
They're techno trousers, ex-NASA, fantastic for walkies!