PDA

View Full Version : Configuring slim server to stream in native format.

b_prem
2005-12-16, 08:28
Hello All,

I am planning to stream a WAVE file, in native WAVE format, from Slimserver 6.2, into my custom windows based client.

For this, in the server settings, I chose the file and streaming formats as WAV, and also added a line in the convert.conf file, "wav wav * *".

Now, when I chose a wave file, and clicked play, the play option is still intact. Also, the streaming of the wave file in wave file is not happening. I downloaded the stream and named it into a wave file, and tried playing it. I am facing problems.

Can anyone help me on this.

b_prem
2005-12-19, 08:33
Hello All,

I am planning to stream a WAVE file, in native WAVE format, from Slimserver 6.2, into my custom windows based client.

For this, in the server settings, I chose the file and streaming formats as WAV, and also added a line in the convert.conf file, "wav wav * *".

Now, when I chose a wave file, and clicked play, the play option is still intact.

Also, the streaming of the wave file in wave file is not happening. I downloaded the stream and named it into a wave file, and tried playing it. I am facing problems.

Can anyone help me on this.