PDA

View Full Version : Distributor in Los Angeles? Help please! :-)

germandudebkk
2005-12-14, 11:28
I will be in Los Angeles next week and I would love to buy a Squeezebox Wireless there. As I live overseas I do not want to order online and I am trying to find out where I could actually buy the unit in Los Angeles.

Anybody on here could point me into the right direction?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

kdf
2005-12-14, 11:32
Quoting germandudebkk <germandudebkk.201lrz (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com>:

>
> I will be in Los Angeles next week and I would love to buy a Squeezebox
> Wireless there. As I live overseas I do not want to order online and I
> am trying to find out where I could actually buy the unit in Los
> Angeles.
>
> Anybody on here could point me into the right direction?

order it online, and have them deliver to the hotel next week. I have
heard of that being done before.

-kdf

germandudebkk
2005-12-14, 11:40
...funny, that was exactly my suggestion/question that I put in an email to slim devices a few days ago! lol

As I did not hear from them until now, I thought they are not interested in doing it this way!

kdf
2005-12-14, 11:48
Quoting germandudebkk <germandudebkk.201mgz (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com>:

>
> ...funny, that was exactly my suggestion/question that I put in an email
> to slim devices a few days ago! lol
>
> As I did not hear from them until now, I thought they are not
> interested in doing it this way!

it is worth checking yoru spam filters. SD email has been known to end
up as a false positive for the spam checkers out there.

-kdf

germandudebkk
2005-12-14, 12:00
Thanks for the recommendation, but I am of the careless type and I do actually have no spamfilter installed at that particular email account.
Anyway, I did send before a mail to orders(at) and I give it now one more try with an email to sales(at)
Maybe this time I get a reply.
I would however actually prefer to buy the unit in a shop when I am in LA, as I will be there already in 5 days and I am afraid there might not be enough time now.

gjrhine
2005-12-14, 12:10
Sales is slow to reply these days. And prepare to wait when you do get and order placed. I ordered a SB3 5 days ago and am still waiting for the Order Shipped notice. Maybe you can Skype them?

germandudebkk
2005-12-14, 12:15
That does not sound good.
I remember I saw a few days ago (before I registered myself today) on here somewhere a link to a list of slim devices distributors in the US. Unfortunately I can not find that link anymore...:-(

Aaron Zinck
2005-12-14, 12:24
http://www.slimdevices.com/au_resellers.html#california

germandudebkk
2005-12-14, 12:35
Thanks!!! That was it! :-)