PDA

View Full Version : Favourites missing?

Rossolee
2005-11-23, 09:10
I have 14 stations on my Favourites programmed. I noticed last night that the names of the stations are no longer on the display. So you don't know what station you are listening to unless you right click to the delete station prompt which will give you the url info etc?

As well I noticed last night that the LMA had all the previously missing shows back on. But this morning they're missing again?

Any help would be appreciated.

randyb661
2005-11-23, 14:45
Rossolee,

I had the exact same situation last night and still today. I use the SqueezeNetwork a lot, and the names of 8 of my 11 favorites disappeared. Strange that some of them are still showing. All stations still play just fine. I did a hard boot last night, and no change.

Anyone else seeing this? Mine is still acting up.

Dan Sully
2005-11-23, 15:17
* randyb661 shaped the electrons to say...

>I had the exact same situation last night and still today. I use the
>SqueezeNetwork a lot, and the names of 8 of my 11 favorites
>disappeared. Strange that some of them are still showing. All stations
>still play just fine. I did a hard boot last night, and no change.
>
>Anyone else seeing this? Mine is still acting up.

This should be fixed now.

-D
--
Adobe Photoshop - When you want the truth. Real bad.

randyb661
2005-11-24, 07:53
Naah, mine's still hosed.

Dan Sully
2005-11-24, 09:32
* randyb661 shaped the electrons to say...

>Naah, mine's still hosed.

Randy - is this via the website, or using the SB + remote?

-D
--
On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.

mbsb2
2005-11-24, 10:46
Same here, SB2 via wireless. They are listed in Favorites tab on squeezenetwork.com, but not in My Favorites on the Home page of the squeezenetwork.com. I have not changed anything recently in my SB2 configuration.

Dan Sully
2005-11-24, 10:57
* mbsb2 shaped the electrons to say...

>Same here, SB2 via wireless. They are listed in Favorites tab on
>squeezenetwork.com, but not in My Favorites on the Home page of the
>squeezenetwork.com. I have not changed anything recently in my SB2
>configuration.

Can you reload the page and check again?

Thanks.

-D
--
<iNoah> all your base class are belong to us

mbsb2
2005-11-24, 11:37
My Favorites list is OK now, but SB2 still does not show all the favorites. Tried to turned it off/on, and signed off/on, but with no luck.

randyb661
2005-11-24, 14:46
Same here. Squeezenetwork home page looks OK now, but the SB2 display still isn't showing the names of the stations. I'm using the remote, and looking at the favorites menu. Some Shoutcast stations, some RadioIO, if that matters.

Rossolee
2005-11-24, 21:40
I re-booted my SB2 and added all my favourites again- as well as adding them to SN.com. Everything seems fine now.

thespaugh
2005-11-25, 09:54
My favorites disappeared too...I had to re-enter 8 of 12.

wprestong
2005-11-27, 18:44
I get the same problem: some don't display.

I used Squeezenetwork's interface to change the order and maybe that's part of the problem.

They are certainly "there", it's just that, when browsing using the SB remote, you can't see what the Favorite is.

DougP
2005-12-20, 05:26
Anybody have a solution to this? I do not want to retype all my favourites again....

mbsb2
2005-12-20, 12:20
If it's just one time occurrence (though without any explanation offered by Slim Devices) would not be too bad, but .. how to be sure that we will not do this all over again. I'm surprised that no one from Slim Devices have addressed this issue yet.