PDA

View Full Version : Screwed up ExBrowse3 skin



Mark Lanctot
2005-11-19, 13:02
I was playing around with skins, just wanting to
see what they'd look like.

When I selected ExBrowse3, suddenly I lost the UI.
I have a black screen saying "Downloading
player list..." and I keep getting a:

"Transport error: 404.
Are you sure that SlimServer is running and your
network connection is up?"

How do I reset it to the default skin now? Is
there a prefs file I can change? Restarting
SlimServer brings me right back to this point.

I'm browsing around in the SlimServer directory
but there are hundreds of files. I would rather
not reinstall.

Using 6.2.1 on Windows XP SP2.
--
___________________________________


Mark Lanctot
___________________________________

kdf
2005-11-19, 13:04
On 19-Nov-05, at 12:02 PM, Mark Lanctot wrote:
>
> How do I reset it to the default skin now? Is
> there a prefs file I can change? Restarting
> SlimServer brings me right back to this point.
>
http://serverip:9000/Default/

-kdf

Mark Lanctot
2005-11-19, 13:11
Found it, slimserver.pref in SlimServer/server.

Changed "skin: ExBrowse3" to "skin: Default".
Working fine again.

Mark Lanctot wrote:
> I was playing around with skins, just wanting to
> see what they'd look like.
>
> When I selected ExBrowse3, suddenly I lost the UI.
> I have a black screen saying "Downloading
> player list..." and I keep getting a:
>
> "Transport error: 404.
> Are you sure that SlimServer is running and your
> network connection is up?"
>
> How do I reset it to the default skin now? Is
> there a prefs file I can change? Restarting
> SlimServer brings me right back to this point.
>
> I'm browsing around in the SlimServer directory
> but there are hundreds of files. I would rather
> not reinstall.
>
> Using 6.2.1 on Windows XP SP2.

--
___________________________________


Mark Lanctot
___________________________________

Mark Lanctot
2005-11-19, 13:14
Thanks kdf, but as you see I edited the prefs
file, which worked out fine.

Got your message after I fixed it.

kdf wrote:
>
> On 19-Nov-05, at 12:02 PM, Mark Lanctot wrote:
>
>>
>> How do I reset it to the default skin now? Is
>> there a prefs file I can change? Restarting
>> SlimServer brings me right back to this point.
>>
> http://serverip:9000/Default/
>
> -kdf
>
>