PDA

View Full Version : Playlists

Zartog
2005-11-01, 03:48
wireless / xp / 6.02 [6.1.1 + 6.2 can't open software - click on sb icon and Print drivers appear]iTunes.

Problem - cant get playlists to appear and work. If playlists title is shown - click and < files empty > comes up.If I enter path in Playlists in server settings - click and 699 artists come up. If I leave blank sometimes works perfectly [rarely] but usually , Playlists > does not appear in Browse Music.

Should anything be entered in the Playlists Folder in the Server settings if so what.

DrNic
2005-11-01, 04:25
wireless / xp / 6.02 [6.1.1 + 6.2 can't open software - click on sb icon and Print drivers appear]iTunes.

I think this is more of the issue here!
I think you will find all most all here would "recommend" using the latest server version (or probably more appropriately the latest nightly of 6.2.1). Are you sure you are downloading the right install version for XP?
Aiming to support older slimserver versions is hard when there are "newer" supposedly fixed versions out...

Zartog
2005-11-01, 06:20
Downloaded lastnights version. Cant open software, but can use remote control to personalise settings.< browse playlists > appears but click on it and < empty > is the response. I'm sure I am d/loading correct version as everything else works fine and I have been doing it for a few years. In the old days I did not bother with p/ls but my library is now 60gb of mp3 and they are getting more useful