PDA

View Full Version : When does 30 day satisfaction guarantee timeframe start?

ebag4
2005-10-27, 09:04
Can someone tell me when the 30 day satisfaction guarantee timeframe start? Does it start the day you order it or the day you recieve it. I would like some feedback on the SB3 but my 30 days ends the day they start shipping the SB3.

Thanks,
Ed

slimpy
2005-10-27, 09:32
Well, the feedback on the SB3 won't be much different from the SB2's. Only differences are the case, internal vs external antenna and a minor tweak in the internal power supply. They even use the same firmware.

s.

bishopdonmiguel
2005-10-27, 10:06
> Can someone tell me when the 30 day satisfaction guarantee timeframe start?

Ship date. See... http://www.slimdevices.com/su_sales.html#returns

ebag4
2005-10-27, 10:12
Thanks, I looked but didn't find that info.

I realize that the sound of the units should be similar but the feedback I am really waiting on is whether or not the modders (RWA in this case) can mod the new units. Vinnie is offering a nice discount on modding these units, that in conjuction with the $100. off 2 units makes this very attractive, especially since I ordered my SB2 just prior to the discount being announced.

Thanks for the info!
Ed

Michaelwagner
2005-10-27, 13:01
Thanks, I looked but didn't find that info.It's right here - 30 days from the day it ships.

Returns & Warranty
What exactly is entailed in the 30-day satisfaction guarantee?
The 30-day satisfaction guarantee means if for any reason you wish to return a player purchased directly through Slim Devices' website within the first thirty days from the day it was shipped, we will refund the price of the player.

Lost Viking
2007-01-18, 17:36
It's right here - 30 days from the day it ships.

Does anyone know (please only answer if you are sure - no guesses) if it has to ARRIVE at Slim Devices within the 30 days or do I only have to ANNOUNCE the wish to return for refund whithin 30 days after it was originally shipped?

Shipping may take a substantial amount of time (7-14 days, especially for international customers (customs, etc.)

thx!

ModelCitizen
2007-01-19, 01:56
Wouldn't you be best off asking SlimDevices directly (horses mouth etc)?
MC

Lost Viking
2007-01-19, 03:55
Wouldn't you be best off asking SlimDevices directly (horses mouth etc)?
MC

yes, perfectly correct.

if they would only answer...

Michaelwagner
2007-01-19, 07:29
This is not the support mechanism for Slim Devices, and you can't count on them to see postings or answer here.

There's a support email address. Use it.

Lost Viking
2007-01-19, 07:33
This is not the support mechanism for Slim Devices, and you can't count on them to see postings or answer here.

There's a support email address. Use it.

Thanks for your advice but I was aware of this. I mailed to support@slimdevices.com in the first place, but received no answer... Hence I wrote here.

Today I noticed that they obviously migrated their support ticket system to a system of Logitech. Probably not the best thing to avoid further confusion :-(

Michaelwagner
2007-01-19, 07:52
Sorry.

You were replying to a posting of mine from 2005. I didn't know you had already written them. I didn't see that anywhere.

Lost Viking
2007-01-19, 07:57
Sorry.

You were replying to a posting of mine from 2005. I didn't know you had already written them. I didn't see that anywhere.

Hehe, it's ok, I did't mention it. I just tried to comply with one of the golden forum rules: "it's always better to post into an existing thread than open up a new one!"

:-)

ModelCitizen
2007-01-19, 11:04
Today I noticed that they obviously migrated their support ticket system to a system of Logitech.
Oh dear.
MC