PDA

View Full Version : Artwork in Status screen (Touch skin) missing

interruptvector
2005-10-22, 11:26
Hi,

I use the 'Touch' skin regularly for some touch screen interfaces I have at home. All my artwork for albums is displayed properly when browsing by artist, album, artwork, etc. However, when songs are playing and you click on the status screen (notes symbol in the touch skin), the artwork doesn't show up -- even though it shows up properly everywhere else.. Has anyone else seen this issue? Any easy fix available?

Thanks...

kdf
2005-10-22, 12:39
On 22-Oct-05, at 11:26 AM, interruptvector wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> I use the 'Touch' skin regularly for some touch screen interfaces I
> have at home. All my artwork for albums is displayed properly when
> browsing by artist, album, artwork, etc. However, when songs are
> playing and you click on the status screen (notes symbol in the touch
> skin), the artwork doesn't show up -- even though it shows up properly
> everywhere else.. Has anyone else seen this issue? Any easy fix
> available?
>
yup. next nightly ought to have the fix.

-kdf

interruptvector
2005-10-23, 17:55
The 10-23 nightly is working fine with regard to this issue now.. I noticed one other issue --- the fast forward and rewind buttons on the status screen don't seem to work properly. Any idea on this issue also?

thx

kdf
2005-10-24, 00:19
The code seemed to look ok when I was making that last change, so I'm not sure what the issue may be. However, yet another personal attack on me means I'm going to refrain from spending my time looking at code again on any issues. My deepest apologies if this leaves you in difficulties. Try to lok at the right click->properties value for the link, and the d_command debug log when you click on that link. you can report both those info here, and someone else may have something they can offer or I may get back to this when I've gone through enough evil thoughts to jump in for for more abuse :)