PDA

View Full Version : Session ID invalid?

fozzie
2005-10-03, 13:43
Hi,

I've been using my Squeezebox 2 now for a couple of weeks and am really pleased with it. However, I do have a problem that is causing me real grief.

I signed up for a Live365 VIP pass so that I can get ad-free listening as well as some of the VIP only feeds. What I'm finding is that after a few days, thos VIP stations that I've saved in playlists and favourites start coming up with the message that my Session ID is invalid, and to log out and back in again. I do this but I still get the same message. I've even tried saving copies of slimserversql.db when the stations were working and then going back to that database, but still the same problem.

The only solution that I've found so far is to search for and re-add the stations back to the playlists and favourites, which obviously isn't great.

Any tips/solutions would be greatly appreciated as it is spoiling my enjoyment of this superb device.

peterw
2007-03-16, 07:43
1.5 years later... I just hit the same problem with my SB2, using Slimserver 6.5.1. Apparently it's not fixed yet. :-(