PDA

View Full Version : Track info broken in web ui

max.spicer
2005-10-02, 02:20
Default and default 2 are both showing all my tracks as "<track name> from by <artist> from <album> from <album> by <artist>". Fishbone is fine.

Max

Craig
2005-10-02, 04:41
I've not checked that but I have no player or server settings using Fishbone on the latest nightly

Craig

max.spicer
2005-10-04, 10:10
I'm still getting this so have filed bug 2247: http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2247

Max

Default and default 2 are both showing all my tracks as "<track name> from by <artist> from <album> from <album> by <artist>". Fishbone is fine.

Max

MrC
2005-10-04, 10:49
Max - did you clear the playlist after changing skins, and then add a new playlist after the skin was hard refreshed? If seen similar problems when switching skins. It shouldn't happen of course, and the next refresh would ideally fix it, but that didn't seem to solve it for me.

max.spicer
2005-10-04, 11:05
No, it's a bug with the skins. KDF's added comments to the bug and is going to try and fix it.

Max

Max - did you clear the playlist after changing skins, and then add a new playlist after the skin was hard refreshed? If seen similar problems when switching skins. It shouldn't happen of course, and the next refresh would ideally fix it, but that didn't seem to solve it for me.