PDA

View Full Version : Have not heard recently.......

Deaf Cat
2005-09-29, 03:20
Hiya,

I used to run WMP9 with wma lossless, now converted to the EAC/FLAC combo with the little SB2 doing a wonderful job.

I guess the way the Slimserver and WMP work are totally different, but I was just wondering is it possible to get an option in there somewhere, to play any tracks that I have not listened to recently, with a press of a button?

Cheers

max.spicer
2005-09-29, 03:55
I suspect not. SlimServer does record last played data for tracks, but I haven't spotted a feature that uses it in this way. Another problem is that this data would almost certainly get cleared out after a full rescan (which is necessary far too often).

Max

Hiya,

I used to run WMP9 with wma lossless, now converted to the EAC/FLAC combo with the little SB2 doing a wonderful job.

I guess the way the Slimserver and WMP work are totally different, but I was just wondering is it possible to get an option in there somewhere, to play any tracks that I have not listened to recently, with a press of a button?

Cheers

Deaf Cat
2005-09-29, 05:37
I was thinking that it may be tricky as it seems to work in a different way to WMP.

Might there be a plugin somewhere that may do it?

max.spicer
2005-09-29, 06:14
Not yet (AFAIK), but I'm wondering about adding a random mix of music that you haven't heard of recently...

Max

I was thinking that it may be tricky as it seems to work in a different way to WMP.

Might there be a plugin somewhere that may do it?

Deaf Cat
2005-09-30, 05:51
That would be cool, at the mo I just have it on all music-random if I'm listening all over the weekend for example.