PDA

View Full Version : Bug in Random play

robinbowes
2005-09-28, 07:04
While I remember, I ran into a bug with Random Play last night.

I was using random tracks and not deleting played songs so the playlist went onto two pages.

When I clicked "Next" to get to page two I got the top client status area repeated underneath the "correct" one, if you see what I mean.

R.

max.spicer
2005-09-28, 12:38
Nope, not a clue what you mean. :-) Can you describe the issue a bit more clearly? Is this a bug in random play or the web interface in general? Random play does nothing specific to the playlist ui.

Max

I was using random tracks and not deleting played songs so the playlist went onto two pages.

When I clicked "Next" to get to page two I got the top client status area repeated underneath the "correct" one, if you see what I mean.

R.

grov
2005-09-29, 03:50

R.
It could be a problem with the web interface skin rather than the Random plug-in. Which skin are you using?

robinbowes
2005-09-29, 07:11
Nope, not a clue what you mean. :-) Can you describe the issue a bit more clearly? Is this a bug in random play or the web interface in general? Random play does nothing specific to the playlist ui.

Good point - it might be a generic Fishbone problem. I'll check it out tonight (if I can get my server to come back up, but that's another issue!).

R.