PDA

View Full Version : Can't play any music through SB2 whilst syncedwith a SB1

Philip Meyer
2005-09-17, 03:25
Just updated to nightly release (svn 4334), and started to play an album with ReplayGain tags. Music played through my SB2 for about a minute and then stopped. I skipped to next track and it stopped again. Then I couldn't get any sound out of it at all.

I did a complete rescan, which didn't fix it.

Then I noticed that the SB2 was synced with my SB1, so I unsynced. Things seemed to be playing okay, so I tried to sync again, and things are still playing okay.

So I'm not sure what went wrong, but seems to be connected with synced players upon upgrade.

Phil

Philip Meyer
2005-09-17, 03:34
>Then I noticed that the SB2 was synced with my SB1, so I unsynced. Things seemed to be playing okay, so I tried to sync again, and things are still playing okay.
>
I've also just noticed that although the music is now playing synced between both boxes, the Web UI for the SB1 isn't highlighting the correct song in the current playlist. The Now Playing information is correct; but the first track in the playlist is always highlighted. The SB2 current playlist highlighted current track is updated correctly.

I'm using the Fishbone skin.

Phil