PDA

View Full Version : weird stuff happening with musicmagic pligin

maxman
2005-08-05, 01:34
Hi,

I noticed something which could be a bug, however wondering if anyone experienced this as well:

When from the webinterface creating a musicmagic mix, from the mix page (meaning the suggested playlist on the frame of the web interface) selecting only one song to add to current playlist, not the one song is added but the whole music library!

after that, the slimserver stops responding for a while, my guess is it is loading the whole library as playlist, then it continues. But now when I create a new playlist it 'doubles' the entries in the webinterface. So selecting one song to play works fine, but for the fact that the song is mentioned twice in the interface.

MeSue
2005-08-05, 07:04
When from the webinterface creating a musicmagic mix, from the mix page (meaning the suggested playlist on the frame of the web interface) selecting only one song to add to current playlist, not the one song is added but the whole music library!

Yes, same here.

now when I create a new playlist it 'doubles' the entries in the webinterface. So selecting one song to play works fine, but for the fact that the song is mentioned twice in the interface.

Don't understand what you mean here.

Dave
2005-08-05, 08:43
Hi,

Same here!

Dave

kdf
2005-08-05, 09:12
Quoting maxman <maxman.1ta8wb (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com>:

>
> Hi,
>
> I noticed something which could be a bug, however wondering if anyone
> experienced this as well:
>
> When from the webinterface creating a musicmagic mix, from the mix page
> (meaning the suggested playlist on the frame of the web interface)
> selecting only one song to add to current playlist, not the one song is
> added but the whole music library!

right, I see what is missing. I'll work on it.
http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1935

-kdf

kdf
2005-08-05, 16:31
Quoting maxman <maxman.1ta8wb (AT) no-mx (DOT) forums.slimdevices.com>:

> When from the webinterface creating a musicmagic mix, from the mix page
> (meaning the suggested playlist on the frame of the web interface)
> selecting only one song to add to current playlist, not the one song is
> added but the whole music library!

This should now be fixed for the Aug 6 nightly builds. The doubled entries are a
different issue, most likely part of Dan's ongoing work with character sets.

cheers,
kdf

maxman
2005-08-06, 07:58
Thnx.. great it works like a charm! quick response I love it! many thanks