PDA

View Full Version : 404 Not Found: browse.html - With Fishbone



Bill Moseley
2005-08-03, 17:26
Both in v6.1.1 and with svn I get

404 Not Found: browse.html - With Fishbone



--
Bill Moseley
moseley (AT) hank (DOT) org

kdf
2005-08-03, 19:11
On 3-Aug-05, at 5:26 PM, Bill Moseley wrote:

> Both in v6.1.1 and with svn I get
>
> 404 Not Found: browse.html - With Fishbone
>
browse.html no longer exists, do a shift reload or empty the browser
cache.
-kdf

Stewart Loving-Gibbard
2005-08-03, 22:39
Weird.

When I run Firefox 1.0.6, I get the 404 error about browse.html. Neither
of these suggestions about flushing the cache fixes the problem. (I just
flush Cache and History. I do not flush Saved Form Information, Saved
Passwords, or Cookies.)

When I run IE 6.0.2900.2180, I don't have the 404 problem.

Stew



IE

kdf wrote:
>
> On 3-Aug-05, at 5:26 PM, Bill Moseley wrote:
>
>> Both in v6.1.1 and with svn I get
>>
>> 404 Not Found: browse.html - With Fishbone
>>
> browse.html no longer exists, do a shift reload or empty the browser cache.
> -kdf
>
>

kdf
2005-08-03, 23:10
On 3-Aug-05, at 10:39 PM, Stewart Loving-Gibbard wrote:

>
> Weird.
>
> When I run Firefox 1.0.6, I get the 404 error about browse.html.
> Neither of these suggestions about flushing the cache fixes the
> problem. (I just
> flush Cache and History. I do not flush Saved Form Information, Saved
> Passwords, or Cookies.)
>

try using the pulldown to pick a different browse mode. that will
reset the cookie, if that's the problem.

-kdf

Bill Moseley
2005-08-05, 11:14
On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 11:10:19PM -0700, kdf wrote:
>
> On 3-Aug-05, at 10:39 PM, Stewart Loving-Gibbard wrote:
>
> >
> >Weird.
> >
> >When I run Firefox 1.0.6, I get the 404 error about browse.html.
> >Neither of these suggestions about flushing the cache fixes the
> >problem. (I just
> >flush Cache and History. I do not flush Saved Form Information, Saved
> >Passwords, or Cookies.)
> >
>
> try using the pulldown to pick a different browse mode. that will
> reset the cookie, if that's the problem.

Had to delete the cookie to get it to finally work -- even after
changing themes a few times and browsing around.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley (AT) hank (DOT) org