PDA

View Full Version : favorites plugin

bnema
2005-07-04, 15:47
I've figured out how to add a song or radio station to the favorites list, but I don't see the option available for making a playlist a favorite? Can anyone shed light on this question? BTW the playlists I would like to save as a favorite and make available with one button press are on my itunes playlist folder.

fcm4711
2005-07-05, 07:47
Hi bnema

As far as I know Favorites doesn't allow for playlists to be assigned yet. However I am pretty sure it will be added in the future. In the mean time you could use my QuickAccess plugin which allows to assign a playlist. As additional bonus you can also pass the current playlist from one player to another.

Felix

bnema
2005-07-05, 08:34
felix,

Do I need to switch back to 6.02? or will it run on the new beta?

Bill

fcm4711
2005-07-05, 08:57
Hi Bill

I just posted a version that should work with 6.1 beta.

Enjoy
Felix

bnema
2005-07-05, 20:09
Felix,

I added the quick access plugin, removed the favorites plugin added the lines of code to a new custom.map, selected that on the server, but don't know how to actually assign the play list to the number. The quick access appears on the menu, it allow me to browse my playlists, but I can't figure out how to drop the list in the slot? What am I doing wrong?

Also, it appears that the quick acess only selects playlists. What I really want is a combination of favorites (single song or internet station) and quick access (playlist preset). I figure that I can set up a playlist with one internet radio staion and get a work around that way. Allowing more than 10 presets would be cool, but it's a start. Thanks for you help, I look forward to your thoughts on the number assignment.

Bill

bnema
2005-07-05, 20:18
Felix,

I think I figured it out. Once you are on the playlist you press the right arrow, and the playlist is assigned. I guess that I was expecting some sort of confirmation. Once I did the press and hold on the appropriate button the preset playlist played.

Bill