PDA

View Full Version : Dude, where's my artwork?

dspeirs
2005-06-24, 19:21
Just downloaded and installed 6.0.2 version (I run win 2k amd use iTunes) and when I try to browse by artwork none of the artwork shows up. In iTunes all my artwork is there by Slim isn't picking it up. I don't think I changed anything and I don't think I save the artwork any special way. I use iTunes to manage my artwork and add artwork through it.

Any idea where my artwork went?

Dude. Sweet. No, Dude. Sweet.

JJZolx
2005-06-24, 20:04
Just downloaded and installed 6.0.2 version (I run win 2k amd use iTunes) and when I try to browse by artwork none of the artwork shows up. In iTunes all my artwork is there by Slim isn't picking it up. I don't think I changed anything and I don't think I save the artwork any special way. I use iTunes to manage my artwork and add artwork through it.

Any idea where my artwork went?

Dude. Sweet. No, Dude. Sweet.

What file naming convention do you use for your cover artwork? Were you running SlimServer 5.x before?

dspeirs
2005-06-24, 20:36
naming convention? I don't think I use any. I just use iTunes to add my album art. I never had any problems with this in the past as Slim just accepted what I did in iTunes.

Make any sense?

dspeirs
2005-06-24, 20:38
and sorry, I was running 6.0.1 .

dspeirs
2005-06-24, 20:40
and, one more thing. In my task bar I now show two slim images. The first one when I mouse-over it says "SlimServer Running" and the other say "SlimServer".

Not sure if this is related but none of my Internet radio works either. No stations work. I just downloaded the 6.0.2 version from the website last night. It is just the standard release, not a beta.

dspeirs
2005-06-24, 22:20
Not to keep adding to this issue but...

I decided to uninstall and try a fresh install. I failed to tell you that I have been getting this strange error on startup that I didn't get before the new version. It says:

"The drive or network connection that the shortcut "Slimserver.lnk" refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resourse is available, and then try again."

Has anyone seen this or know why I get this error or each startup. (before and after uninstalling Slim.