PDA

View Full Version : Internet Radio and Squeezenetwork

mattjcuk
2005-06-18, 01:29
Hi,

Not sure if this in the correct section as I am a beginner and its a question the Squeezenetwork.

Anyway, just box Squeezebox2 and its very good, how do you put in your login details for live365 when using Squeezenetwork, I've just subscribed to it and would like to be able to use all the stations available, when going into Squeezenetwork>Internet Radio> Live365 there is an option to login but it says there are no login details available.

Kind Regards

Matthew

mherger
2005-06-19, 22:47
> Not sure if this in the correct section as I am a beginner and its a
> question the Squeezenetwork.

There's a squeezenetwork forum for future requests.

> Anyway, just box Squeezebox2 and its very good, how do you put in your
> login details for live365 when using Squeezenetwork, I've just
> subscribed to it and would like to be able to use all the stations
> available, when going into Squeezenetwork>Internet Radio> Live365 there
> is an option to login but it says there are no login details available.

I think once squeezenetwork is up and running (it's still beta) you'll be
able to configure your access on its web interface.

--

Michael

-----------------------------------------------------------
Help translate SlimServer by using the
StringEditor Plugin (http://www.herger.net/slim/)

grumpycrab
2005-06-22, 15:35
Matthew I guess you have an anser by now? The Squeezenetwork is running according to the Squeezenetwork forum but it's not clear whether Internet Radio has been sorted out yet. I suggest you ask!

I've been playing with the SlimServer software (runs on your PC which you can use as the music server for your squeezebox. Obvious I know.)

In SlimServer you can set your live365 account name and password (under Server Settings/Internet Radio). In theory this is then used by the Squeezebox). Of-course none of the above is any use to you if you're not using a PC. Tell us how you get on.

--
Ian

mattjcuk
2005-06-25, 09:09
Hi,

Many thanks for the help, I've been away for a few days but do have an answer. Basically putting in the password to use the Internet radio without a pc isn't completed yet but when it is it will be done through a web interface similar to slimserver (I think). In the meantime all the other internet radio works fine without a pc.

Kind Regards

Matthew