PDA

View Full Version : Lost Screen Saver?

earthbased
2005-05-30, 11:40
Hi,

One of my SB2s has lost it screen saver when powered off. I can find no way to enable it again from either the HTML GUI or remote. Help please!

TIA,
Dan

mherger
2005-05-30, 12:21
> One of my SB2s has lost it screen saver when powered off. I can find
> no way to enable it again from either the HTML GUI or remote. Help
> please!

Which screensaver? What system, server version?

--

Michael

-----------------------------------------------------------
Help translate SlimServer by using the
StringEditor Plugin (http://www.herger.net/slim/)

max.spicer
2005-05-30, 14:11
One of my SB2s has lost it screen saver when powered off. I can find no way to enable it again from either the HTML GUI or remote. Help please!
Have you tried pressing the brightness key when the SB2 is off? It could just be that it's been set to the display off level for the off state by accident and is now remembering that setting.

Max

earthbased
2005-05-30, 19:11
Have you tried pressing the brightness key when the SB2 is off? It could just be that it's been set to the display off level for the off state by accident and is now remembering that setting.

Max

I am running Linux 6.0.2 SlimServer and SqueezeBox 2 Firmware 11. None of the "powered off" screen savers will display; SlimServer states that the screen saver is turned off but offers no way to turn it on!

Dan

earthbased
2005-05-30, 19:14

Max

I didn't realize there was a powered off display state. Indeed, pressing the brightness key turned the screen saver back on. Thanks for the tip!

Dan